Our PA Day Camps offer kids a break from their regular school routine to indulge in a day that is catered to them.
Our PA Day Camps align with the York Region District School Board
We are open on P.A Days from 7:30am to 6:30m for an exciting day filled with fun activities.
Cost $70 day (includes breakfast, lunch and snack)
*Breakfast typically served at 9am, lunch around 12:00pm and snack around 4pm.
Typical Menu Example:
Meals are prepared in house from scratch using only the freshest ingredients to fuel your child for the day!
- Breakfast: Waffles, Eggs, Sausage and Orange Juice
- Lunch: Pasta Marinara, Cesar Salad and Garlic Bread
- Snack: Veggie Platter and Fruit Platter
*Let us know of any food restrictions or allergies your child might have.
What your child needs to bring:
- All children must bring a reusable water bottle, we have water filtration systems in all the rooms for refills. Children who do not bring a water bottle will be given one at the cost of $1.
- If the weather permits children will most likely be going outside, please send your child(ren) dressed appropriately.
- Socks are required to play in the play area, children who do not bring socks will be given a pair at the cost of $2.
Space is very limited. Book your spot for our 2018-2019 PA Camps today.
P.A Day Policy:
Cost of the PA Day will increase to $80 for anyone registering 4 business days or less prior to the PA Day. All payments must be made one week in advance of the upcoming PA Day in order to take advantage of the regular $70 rate.
Any changes to registration including cancellation needs to be made one week prior to the PA Day date. Any cancellations without one week notice will result in loss of payment. No refunds or credits will be given. If you are using a prior credit with Dreams towards your PA Day, this credit will also be lost and cannot be transferred to another date.
These changes are necessary in order to better plan and organize for the upcoming PA Day in terms of room set-up, food quantity, staffing, and programming. In the past, last minute fluxes in enrolment have forced us to scramble for more staff at a time when staff are scarce, and have compromised the experience for all participants, which is especially unfair to the kids who were registered well in advance.